- Josh Tockerman has been a professional photographer since 1996. He won his first photo contest and sold the winning picture to the CEO of a major corporation who wishes to remain anonymous.
- Having been raised along the pristine California coastline in the small town of Monterey, Josh's eye for imagery was honed to precision by Monterey's dynamic landscapes, cutting edge modern architecture, sleepy coastal villas, forest, world renowned golf course Pebble Beach, mountains and the hustle of life from farm workers to fisherman struggling along the cold rugged coastline.
- He then headed headed south to Santa Barbara, with its beautiful and umatchable weather, to hone his technical ability at the leading photography institute in the nation, Brooks Institute of Photography. He graduated in 2002 with a Bachelors degree in scientific and industrial photography and a minor in architecture.
- Josh has photographed all over the world and is no stranger to being there at the right time. Ready to leave at a moments notice. He has photographed for magazines, architects, the government and even for other
- His client list includes but is not limited to:
- Carter Burgess, Parsons Brinkerhoff, Los Angeles Metrolink, LA Architecture, KBZ architects, Studio Blue, Surfer magazine, Vandenberg Air Force Base, Hyatt, Farmers Insurance and Eric Loyd Wright Architects. Etc...
- Currently residing in Ventura county, Josh is moments from Los Angeles, surrouding areas and its beaches. He is so versatile, he can readily photograph a high rise apparment at 9:00pm on a summer night or at a beach when its 40 degrees out at 5am for an early morning shoot.