- Josh Tockerman has been a professional photographer since 1996. He won his first photography contest and sold the winning image, realizing he could make a living taking pictures.
- Having been raised along the pristine California coastline in the small town of Monterey, Josh's eye for imagery was honed to precision by Monterey's dynamic landscapes, cutting edge modern architecture, sleepy coastal villas, forest, mountains and the hustle of life from farm workers to fisherman along the cold rugged coastline.
- He then headed headed south to Santa Barbara, with its beautiful scenery and unbeatable weather, to hone his technical ability at the leading photography institute in the nation, Brooks Institute of Photography. He graduated in 2002 with a Bachelors degree in scientific and industrial photography and a minor in architecture. Josh has photographed all over the world and is no stranger to being there at the right time. Ready to leave at a moments notice.
- He has photographed for magazines, architects, the government and even for other
- photographers. His client list includes but is not limited to: Carter Burgess, Parsons Brinkerhoff, Los Angeles Metrolink, LA Architecture, KBZ architects, Studio Blue, Surfer magazine, Vandenberg Air Force Base, Hyatt, Farmers Insurance and Eric Loyd Wright Architects. Etc...
- Currently residing in Ventura county, Josh is moments from Los Angeles and centrally located in California.
- Have Camera will travel.